you are making a difference:
- Supporting the ‘Grow Nepal’ initiative which creates a future for the Nepalese people, and protecting the trees helps reduce deforestation in the Himalayas.
- Reducing pollution by using a raw plant product with almost no processing or packaging and that is fully compostable.
- Completely chemical free, grey water safe, septic safe.
- No plastic bottle – calico bag can be reused and nuts can be composted at the end of use.
intructions for use:
- Place the equivalent of five whole shells in the small cotton bag provided.
- Add bag to normal washload and remove when finished.
- Use warmer water for heavily soiled loads (40-60 degrees).
- Re-use the same shells for approx. four more loads.
- When finished, shells are thin and brittle, at which point they can be added to your compost to break down naturally.
You can also make a multi-purpose liquid by boiling the berries for 15 minutes, and use the liquid for anything, from shampoo to a cleaner.
- The dried shell of the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree is exceptionally high in ‘saponin’ which is nature’s soap.
- Money saving. Soapberries cost around 10c per wash load for a 1kg bag. Compared to conventional washing powders, they can save you a great deal over the course of a year. Data supplied by That Red House.
- Hypo-allergenic. Perfect for those with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odorless.
- Packaged in resuable draw string bag with small wash bag.
- Not tested on animals.
- Safe for babies and children.
500g (180+ washloads). Includes two small wash bags.
100% Australian owned company.
USDA and ECO CERT certified organic.