you are making a difference:
- 2.25 billion paper cups are used worldwide each year, and rising. That’s 50 million trees cut down every year – choosing a reusable option helps save our precious resources.
- Made from tough, lightweight borosilicate glass, known for its resistance to thermal shock, heat retention, shock shock resistance and clarity. Glass is an impermeable, non porous and infinitely recyclable material completely free of harmful chemicals.
- Food-grade silicone is a synthetic rubber made from the world’s most available natural resource.
- 100% recyclable robust kraft cylinder packaging, or can be reused for another purpose.
- Barista certified.
- Tough, lightweight and taste-neutral glass cup.
- Sleek & ergonomic silicone splash-safe lid with a ‘nose clearance’.
- Unique base shape pulls the contents to the center, improving dissolve and balancing taste.
- Silicone thermal belly sleeve helps keep your hands cool and your drink warm.
- Will not harbour bacteria/odours. Will not break down with normal use.
- Includes care instructions, plus a reference key ideal brewing temperatures of different teas.
- Top rack dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Microwave & freezer safe. Remove lid before reheating – take care with hot temperatures.
- Original Artist Series collaboration with Australian Artist Adrian Knott.
- Sleeve design featuring folk bird print.
350ml (12oz). Price is for one cup. This is a standard medium size cafe cup.
Australian company. Made in China.